“Life is a calling with a marked end.”
” Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Phil. 3:13-14 KJV
God engages in goal setting:
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
- Every set mark realized equals imapct achieved.
- A life with no marked target will never qualify to be rewarded with a price.
- One of the proven keys for realizing success and impact in life is the principle of goal setting.
- A life without goals is mere existence without living.
- Your success in life will be largely dependent on your ability to set goals and work towards them.
The success benefits of setting goals:
1. Clearity of direction for pursuit – your destination is what defines your destiny.
2. Provocation and activation of dormant, burried or locked up potentials.
3. Focus and concentration for effective deployment of effort. 1 Cor 9:24-26
4. Motivation for continuous, tireless pursuit.
5. Organizing resources profitably to avoid waste.
Fresh Word on Full Life TV: Rev. Ntia preaches the Word with rare audacity.