“Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.” Hosea 10:12 KJV
1. There is a time to seek the Lord.
2. Seeking the Lord is an act of spiritual investment.
3. Seeking God delivers bountiful harvest of blessings – harvest beyond compare.
“That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us” Acts 17:27 KJV
– The problem with today’s Christianity is that we claim Paul – en (Paul – like) equality but we can not pay Paul – en (Paul – like) prices so we lack Paul – en (Paul – like) realities.
– Christ in you does not equal glory! The Bible said: Christ in you = the HOPE of glory!
The hope that when you know what is POSITIONALLY YOURS you will pay the price to have it experientially.
Colossians 3:1-2, 1 Chron 16:10, Psalm 105:4, Acts 6:4, Psalm 24:6
What does it mean to seek God?
1. Come to God’s house consistently to receive fresh divine encounters.
2. To hunger after a greater manifestation of God’s Glory.
3. Desire to be drawn into deeper intimacy with the tangibility of divinity.
4. To pray and fast for a greater impartation of the power of God.
5. Hunger in desperation for a greater measure of the Fullness of the Spirit of God.
6. To desire and cry out for a greater revelation of the knowledge of God. Phil 3:10
Consequences for refusing to seek God:
1. 2 Chronicles 12:14
2. 2 Chronicles 15:2-7
3. Zacharia 14:17-18
Fresh Word on Full Life TV: Rev. Ntia preaches the Word with rare audacity.